Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Chasing Shadows
















































So once again I was in the mood to style an outfit so I put together this look. This is the kind of outfit I wear when I'm feeling lazy but I still wanna look super cute and effortlessly cool. I paired my favorite high-waisted jeans with a cute lace blouse. To add some comfort I threw on my plaid shirt, some converse and of course a must needed beanie. I feel that beanies always make an outfit look very cool and they make the worst of hair days chic. To give the outfit some sparkly I added a statement necklace and topped everything off with NARS' Dolce Vita lipliner on my lips.

Light and love
xx




























































TOP: ZARA
SHIRT: H&M
JEANS: PULL & BEAR
SHOES: CONVERSE
BEANIE: ZARA
WATCH: MARKET IN MOSCOW, RUSSIA
NECKLACE: CLAIRE'S
LIPLINER: NARS "DOLCE VITA"

No comments:

Post a Comment