Sunday, December 7, 2014

Fade Into You

Sunday's tend to be a day of relaxation and family dinners because of that I didn't get up to much today apart from reading and some meditation but of course I just had to get inspiration to style an outfit. 

As you can see the outfit is quite girly which takes me out of my comfort zone just a little but I do like to look very feminine when I feel like it. One definitely doesn't need to stick to a certain style, it's much more fun to play with fashion depending on what kind of mood you're in. I added some vans to the look so that it would tone down the pink and frills. This is the kind of outfit I would probably wear on a lunch date with my boyfriend where I want to look very feminine and carefree. 

I hope all of you have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday. I'm looking forward to a delicious dinner of roasted veggies and fried mushrooms!

Light and love,
xx































































SWEATER: ZARA
SKIRT: ZARA
SHOES: VANS
NECKLACE: CLAIRE'S
EARRINGS: PULL & BEAR
LIPLINER: NARS


2 comments: