Monday, December 22, 2014

December Wishlist '14

December wishlist


Zara strap dress / Zara maroon dress / Pull&Bear black velvet pants / Pull&Bear real leather boots / Pull&Bear short black boots / MICHAEL Michael Kors brown leather tote bag / Zara croc embossed handbag

These are some of the items that I have been dying for this month. My number one remains to be the Michael Kors tote bag, and hopefully I'll get it on my birthday in February. I'm also absolutely in love with midi dresses right now, and I adore the minimalism of both the Zara dress, especially the sparkly one because of the turtle neck which is another trend I'm digging at the moment.

I've been looking for a great pant to add to my wardrobe and these Pull & Bear chino looking trousers seem like they will look cool on me instead of too old womanish. 

New shoes have also definitely been on my wishlist. I would love a high heeled every day booty because I have no heels that I can wear day to day. I think the cut outs give the every day booty a funky feel and would amplify any outfit. The second pair of shoes that I am absolutely in awe of are these beautiful knee high boots. I've never been one for long boots but I just think these are so classy and would make any outfit look chic.

Whats on your wishlist this month?

Light and love
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment