Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Eve

Christmas was absolutely wonderful. On Christmas Eve, during the day my mom, sister and I spent all day cooking for our lovely meal in the evening. We also set up the tree during the day and after dinner we all watched some movies. Christmas Day wasn't very eventful (for that reason I have only posted pictures of Christmas Eve,) we had just watched far too many movies. 

I didn't very much for Christmas this year but I did love what I got. From my sister's boyfriend I received the warmest house robe and fuzzy boot slippers. From my sister I got a beautiful cape which I promise I will be styling later today or tomorrow! 

My outfit for Christmas Eve was very casual as we lounged around the house. I wore my Pull & Bear jeggings, a sweater from Zara and some simple gold jewelry. 

I am so grateful for how Christmas turned out this year, it is definitely my favorite one yet. It was so nice to meet my sister's boyfriend finally and my family feels so complete now. I hope you all had an amazing festive few days as well and I would love to know what some of your favorite presents were.

Light and love
xx































SWEATER: ZARA
JEGGINGS: PULL & BEAR
WATCH: MARKET IN MOSCOW, RUSSIA
LIPLINER: NARS "WALKYRIE"

No comments:

Post a Comment