Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Gettup
















































As I promised I have styled the cape from Stradivarius that my sister got me for Christmas. I had been dying for a cape since we went to the mall and I had styled an outfit with one. Unfortunately they did not have the gray and navy one that I wanted the first time, but she found me this absolutely stunning one which to be honest I prefer more.

Today was an errand kind of day, cleaning the house and going food shopping with the family so I styled this outfit pretty casually but the cape automatically gives the look such a chic vibe. 

I wore an all gray base but added a t-shirt which was striped with a pop of color (you know I looove mixing patterns.) I opted for white low tops today to add a lightness to the outfit and of course because they're super sleek and comfortable. I also tried out a new hairstyle; a much more put together half up do. To top it all off I added some silver jewelry and a glossy statement lip. 

If you notice either of these things, I happen to be super in love with them. First is the 3D rain drop necklace that my best friend gave me for my 16th birthday and then I am also really digging my nail polish today. I'm wearing a polish by Gosh in the shade Galaxy, it is a beautiful bronze color with green, gold and silver sparkles; very festive!

I hope you liked the look, let me know what you think of the cape.

Light and love
xx



























































TOP: H&M
CAPE: STRADIVARIUS 
JEGGINGS: PULL & BEAR
SHOES: CONVERSE 
NECKLACE: PRESENT FROM MY BEST FRIEND
EARRINGS: MYMALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS
RINGS: MYMALL IN LIMASSOL, CYPRUS (LOVE MIDI, V MIDI)
               MARKET IN NICE, FRANCE (CELTIC PATTERN)
               CLAIRE'S (MINI CROSS)
               H&M (LAYERED)
               NIRVANA (GREEN GEM)
LIPSTICK: L'OREAL PARIS CARESSE "202 IMPULSIVE FUCHSIA"
NAIL POLISH: GOSH NAIL LACQUER "GALAXY"

1 comment: