Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Snowy Wonderland
















































I had said in my last outfit post that my family and I were hoping to have my sister's boyfriend over for Christmas because in the two years they have been together we have never met him. Unexpectedly last night he showed up on our door step unannounced to surprise my sister and then took us out to dinner. He is the sweetest man I have ever met and I am so happy for my sister! I love how he takes care of her, is very observant and thoughtful. Before he left back to his hotel he came into my room to tell me that he had booked my mom and I an appointment at a spa today.

That's exactly what I did today! We went to the sauna and had massages at Miramare Hotel here in Limassol, then I got ready to go out for dinner. While waiting for my sister we had tea at the hotel and when she came it was time for some completed family pictures (the doorman was not the greatest of photographers hahah.) After that, we had a deliciously filling dinner at Ocean Basket where my family had seafood and I had veggie sushi. 

Today I styled this very minimal chic look which I felt so elegant in. I wore this cute sheer polka dot black top with dainty straps, high waisted jeans and of course a tailored blazer. I then opted for my trusty Nike Air Max Fusions which gave my outfit that sporty edge to my put together look. 

I cannot believe tomorrow is Christmas Eve already.. I swear I just graduated high school yesterday.

Light and love
xx

















































































TOP: ZARA (option 1, option 2)
CARDIGAN: ABERCROMBIE & FITCH
BLAZER: ZARA
JEANS: PULL & BEAR
SCARF: PIMKIE
SHOES: NIKE AIR MAX FUSION
NECKLACE: PRESENT FOR MY CHRISTENING 
LIPSTICK: DIOR ADDICT "431 ON THE BEACH"


No comments:

Post a Comment